Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Freedom of a Kid

Once I asked a boy (about 12 years old) about his dream. He said "I want to be a boy of myself'. When i was a kid, I want to be a 'kid of myself'. Since my parents were not well educated and i belonged to a rural area, i got greater chance to be a 'kid'. My parents never wanted to replicate themselves on me. Frankly they may not understand this complex theory of human life. My parents never see me as a future doctor or scientist or IAS officer... Even many of these professions were unfamiliar to them...I was never forced to learn. The algebra, pythagorian principle, matrices all were new to them as well... they do not know about internet, www, blog.... even they were unfamiliar with mobile phone... I wish my parents were well educated and informed... until i heard the answer from that boy...Now i wanted to go back to my childhood and again enjoy the kid of myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment