Monday, February 3, 2014

Easy to become Unsuccessful?

Nobody is interested to know 'how to become unsuccessful'. Are there any difference between success and failure? If a kid fail in exam, is that child unsuccessful? When a kid fail in an exam, who is really unsuccessful: the kid, the teacher, the parents, the society...????

Today while tasting the Thai cuisine, my friend sitting on other side of table proclaimed that I am an idealist. My wife used to remind me the same. I understand that I am afraid of admitting mistakes.. I am afraid that admitting mistakes is a failure.. But, friends it is the courage as Gandhi, Mandela or hundreds of great people showed us.. still we are failed.. Is it not a failure??

It is easier to be unsuccessful.. It is easier to be successful.. But tough to admit failure!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment